FITNESS INSTRUCTOR, MASSAGE THERAPIST & PERSONAL TRAINER
Why did you become a Fitness Instructor?
I’m excited for the opportunity to pass on expertise and knowledge to those wanting to experience high-quality fitness. Completing a degree in injury rehabilitation provides a personal training environment with a link to injury prevention.
What do you do in your own training?
My training is currently focused on injury prevention and muscular endurance in order to improve my own sporting performance.
Favourite cheat meal?
Chicken and bacon pizza with extra cheese!
What are your areas of expertise?
- Soft-tissue Manipulation/Massage
- Gym Instruction
- Sports Rehabilitation
- BSc (Hons) Sports Science and Injury Rehabilitation
- Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy
- Fitness Instructing level 2
- Facial Movement Taping level 1
- UK Anti-doping Accredited Advisor